3 Day Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard Dive Trip
This 3 day liveaboard dive and snorkelling adventure is unmatched for experience and value and will show you the very best the Outer Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
There is no doubt that the best way to really experience the Great Barrier Reef is to stay out there for a few days. You get much more time to relax and really enjoy yourself and ultimately more time for diving and snorkelling.
It is also much better value than day trips or other liveaboard options. You'll get to participate in up to 11 dives, 9 day and 2 night, or as a snorkeller you'll get to experience a large variety of fantastic outer reef locations.
We have 16 exclusive dive sites on 4 different outer reef locations and we visit a selection of these sites on every trip. These sites have been selected for their variety and quality of both coral and marine life as well as great visibility. We rarely dive the same site more than twice.
Our 3 premium, purpose built, multi million dollar dive vessels provide the ideal way to stay out and experience what the reef has to offer. These vessels are 25 metres (80 feet) in length and feature 14 twin share and 2 double cabins with private amenities for every 2 cabins. The vessels are centrally air-conditioned, light and airy. There are 2 large decks, one for gear and one strictly for sun tanning and relaxing. These vessels are the only purpose built outer reef liveaboards operating in the area.
Every day except Tuesday.
There are German speaking staff available on Thursday and Sunday departures and Japanese speaking staff available on Saturday departures.
» Click here for a full itinerary of this trip...
- 11 dives (includes 2 night dives)
- All dive & snorkelling equipment - includes dive computer, long leg wetsuits and dive torch.
- Dive Insurance
- Prescription lens mask (if required)
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & northern beaches)
- All meals & bed linen
- Double or twin share accommodation
- Guided orientation and night dives
- Taxes And Charges: The additional fee of $60 person includes a $10.50 Government Environmental Management Charge as well as a Port Departure Tax and administration costs.
- Digital Underwater Camera's are available for hire at a cost of A$35 per dive.
- Introductory dives (for non-divers) - $50 per dive
- The PADI Advanced Course can be conducted in conjunction with this trip for an additional charge of AU$150
Important Information For Certified Divers
You will be required to sign a Waiver Release & Indemnity Deed onboard the vessel.
Please Note: Some medical conditions may prevent you diving. You will be required to complete a waiver and medical statement prior to diving. If you would answer 'Yes' to any of the questions below you will need to consult a doctor and acquire a medical certificate stating that you're 'fit to dive' prior to your dive trip.
- Since completing your last dive medical assessment have you suffered any illness or injury that may affect your ability to dive safely?
- Are you currently suffering any illness or injury?
- Are you currently taking any prescription medication other than the contraceptive pill?
- Is there any other condition, fact or circumstance that may affect your fitness or ability to dive safely?
Flying After Diving: We recommend that you do not fly until at least midday the day after your dive trip returns. This will give you 24 hours of surface interval after diving.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
You can cancel your Dive trip for any reason at any time up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a full refund of all money paid to Pro Dive Cairns. There is no refund for any reason after this time. If you plan to book through a travel agent please ask if they have any cancellation fees.